2nd Quarter Junior Timeline
- Focus on your grades. Your junior year transcript is the last one that schools will see prior to making their admissions decisions.
- Continue to research potential colleges and careers. Have a frank conversation with your parents regarding financial aid and paying for college, vocational, technical or other trade school.
- Continue gathering materials for your resume and portfolios.
- Continue to get to know your counselor and build positive relationships with your teachers. These are the people who will be writing your letters of recommendations next year.
- Plan ahead for spring Standardized tests: AP Placement Exams, ACT, SAT, Subject Area tests and Work Keys. Check online for Test and Registration dates. The tests will not be offered during the school day.
- Keep working hard in your classes!